Town Center Nearby Attractions
Coral Canyon is perfectly located right at the junction of some of Southern Utah’s best activities. Perfectly placed between Hurricane and St. George, our community provides convenient access to numerous national and state parks such as Zion and Sand Hollow, nearby golf courses such as Coral Canyon and Green Springs, and various entertaining activities like Tuacahn and Sears Art Museum Gallery.
The desert terrain of Southern Utah attracts hundreds of artists who showcase their work at festivals and local museums, while Tuacahn Amphitheater always offers an impressive Broadway production against the red rock and natural acoustics of Ivins Red Mountain.
• 14 minutes from St. George City Art Museum
• 14 minutes from Dixie Sunbowl
• 27 minutes from Tuacahn Amphitheater
Coral Canyon is located alongside I-15 and State Highway 9, which means Coral Canyon is right between all Southern Utah’s outdoor recreation – from Snow Canyon State Park to Zion National Park and everything else in between.
• 10 miles from Sand Hollow State Park
• 17 miles from Snow Canyon State Park
• 33 miles from Zion National Park
Shopping and Dining
Red Cliffs Mall is a quick 10-minute drive and is surrounded with numerous restaurants and boutique shops. For an exciting night out, a quick 45-minute drive to Mesquite or 2-hour jaunt to the Las Vegas strip is sure to do the trick.
• 13 minutes from Red Cliffs Mall
• 15 minutes from Ancestor Square
• 48 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada