Add Your Heading Text Here
Effective February 2023
Last Modified: February 2023
Cole West Home, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website colewest.com (our “Website”) or enter into a sweepstakes (a “Sweepstakes”) and provide us with your information. We have outlined and further described below our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information you provide us.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When running Sweepstakes that require you to provide us with your information.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Our Website, Sweepstakes, and communications are not intended for children under 16 years of age. Entry into a Sweepstakes is limited to those individuals 18 years of age or older. For more details on our Sweepstakes, please see the Giveaway Terms and Conditions. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to, or on, the Website. If you are under the age of 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or through any of its features, do not use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, do not provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [insert w/contact information].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, the contents of your public comments and postings on the site, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, and;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or affiliates.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, or through an entry portal for a Sweepstakes. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our email list, entering your information in our Contact Us form, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest, promotion, or Sweepstakes sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including email addresses, if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research and marketing purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- ANY OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may contain statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website, and our emails, may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For more information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To administer a Sweepstakes.
- To contact you regarding a Sweepstakes.
- To coordinate with Prize Providers regarding a Sweepstakes.
- For direct marketing purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Our contact information is as follows: [insert contact information].
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertiser’s target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, Prize Providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, and who we are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cole West Home’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Cole West Home about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to, or not opted out of, these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cole West Home, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Our contact information is as follows: [insert w/contact information].
- Promotional Offers from Cole West Home. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us stating your request. Our contact information is as follows: [insert w/contact information]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Cole West Home as a result of a product purchase, warranty, registration, product service experience, or other survey.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertiser’s target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us. Our contact information is as follows: [insert w/contact information].
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. These third parties’, however, may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website. That website can be accessed here:
Residents of certain states may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see our Privacy Rights section for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at [insert w/contact information] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
Your Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information.
Utah provides their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
To exercise any of these rights please contact us at [insert w/contact information].
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you not share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
All complaints or concerns should be directed to [insert w/contact information].